Vermont is getting hit with a pretty big one today and so I’m officially canceling PSFR. I was going to wait until Steve made the inevitable call that he wasn’t going to drive downtown this afternoon, but I don’t think I need to wait. We could see anywhere from 6 to 15 inches today and it’s going to be cold and windy to boot. Besides, we would have been without Emily anyway because she had other commitments today, and the show just wouldn’t have been the same.

Tune in next week! It will be our 50th episode and the last one of 2008.

FYI, we’ll be off again on Sunday 1/4 because Emily and I will be out of town. We’ll return to our weekly schedule the following Sunday. Everyone have a good holiday. Merry war-on-Christmas!